Christ visits the Americas

Christ visits the Americas

Friday, December 27, 2013

The plan for this blog.

I will one-by-one read the Book of Mormon and go deeper with each verse on each post. I hope by doing this I can both; better understand the Book of Mormon myself and help others understand better as well.

After the Book of Mormon (which is a long ways off) I will then take on the challenge of the Bible starting with the Old Testament and so on. Hopefully this will provide better insight and understanding to the doctrine of the scriptures we love and read.

This is my personal view and thoughts of the scriptures shared. Feel free to comment or ask questions if something is not completely understood.

Write again will. For-for? Deaf people themself understand can.

No comments:

Post a Comment